Benefits of the Aztec Parents Association:
What parents are saying...
“When my daughter needs advice, the Parents Association is my resource. I can steer her to the answer, without having to be the answer.”
You will receive:
- A direct connection to the university when you have a question or need assistance.
- News for Aztec Parents, the newsletter for parents and families of SDSU students, mailed directly to your home two times a year (fall and spring)
- Invitations to association-sponsored programs, where you will have the opportunity to enjoy social activities for families
- Opportunities for learning, contributing and meeting faculty, staff, administrators and other SDSU parents
- Special Travel Discounts on hotel and ground transportation
- Eligibility to sign up for Career Services at the discounted alumni rate
- Campus discounts during various university events
- Hearing first-hand from administrators, faculty and students about program opportunities and issues that directly impact your student’s university experience
- Satisfaction of knowing you actively support programs and services that directly benefit
students! (See programs supported by the Aztec Parents Fund.)
Join the Aztec Parents Association
To join, submit the Aztec Parents Information Form and send a $30 fee made payable to "SDSU Foundation/Parents." (The form is for use by the Aztec Parents Association only and will not be released to any other individuals or organizations.)
NOTE: Parents who attend Parent and Family Orientation automatically become members of the Aztec Parents Association. If you are registered for orientation during the summer, you do NOT need to fill out this form.
Submit your form and send a copy with your check to:
Aztec Parents Association
New Student and Parent Programs
San Diego State University
5500 Campanile Drive
San Diego, Ca 92182-7441