PARENT Resources and Tips
Parent Resource Links
- Career Services Resources for Parents
- Financial Aid & Scholarships for Parents
- Student Health Services for Parents
- Counseling & Psychological Services for Parents
- Fraternity and sorority life, parents’ guide
- Well-being & Health Promotion Parent Resource
- Advising and Evaluations
- Admissions Office
- Office of Housing Administration/Residential Education
- Office of the Registrar
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
Including information on the Student Code of Conduct and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Office of Housing Administration COVID-19 information for residents
- SDSU COVID-19 page - Information for students
- Counseling & Psychological Services - COVID-19 Self Care
- Freshman Orientation Sign Up - credit card and student SDSUID required
- Housing - step-by-step instructions on how to apply for university housing
- Map of campus - interactive resource for locating buildings, parking structures, etc.
- Student Account Services - make a payment for basic tuition & fees
(these require student's SDSUID to log in)
- AidLink - AidLink is a secure online system that gives students 24-hour access to their SDSU financial aid records and SDSU scholarship application(s). Where students activate and manage documents for grants, financial aid and loans.
- Blackboard - Blackboard serves as one of SDSU’s two learning management systems until it is fully phased out at the conclusion of Spring 2021. Starting Summer 2021, Canvas will serve as SDSU’s sole learning management system. Faculty can post course content, recorded lectures, YouTube videos, discussions, grades, tests and more. See IT Services for more information.
- Canvas - Canvas serves as the primary learning management system for SDSU. Faculty can post course content, recorded lectures, YouTube videos, discussions, grades, tests and more. See IT Services for more information.
- Get Card (SDSUCard) - manage your money, order food, do laundry & more!
- Handshake - allows students to more easily connect with employers and search for jobs, internships, event information, and on-campus recruiting opportunities
- IT Services - your student can use their SDSUID to securely access many campus IT services and is their single identifier to access all IT services, workstations/devices, and labs at SDSU. Password management is self-service and recoverable through a variety of options, all selected and managed by the student.
- Parking - students and guests can purchase permits, pay citations, and appeal citations. Please make sure you have your vehicle information prior to purchasing a permit as it will be required the first time you register in the portal.
- Web Portal - Admission status check, class schedule and registration, transcripts, official contact information.