Resources and Tips
Place your content here
Place your content here
(PDF file: download Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- Advising and Evaluations
- Admissions Office
- Career Services
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Office of Housing Administration/Residential Education
- Student Health Services
- Office of the Registrar
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
Including information on the Student Code of Conduct and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Office of Housing Administration COVID-19 information for residents
- SDSU COVID-19 page - Information for students
- Counseling & Psychological Services - COVID-19 Self Care
(these require student's SDSUID to log in)
- AidLink - AidLink is a secure online system that gives students 24-hour access to their SDSU financial aid records and SDSU scholarship application(s). Where students activate and manage documents for grants, financial aid and loans.
- Blackboard - Blackboard serves as one of SDSU’s two learning management systems until it is fully phased out at the conclusion of Spring 2021. Starting Summer 2021, Canvas will serve as SDSU’s sole learning management system. Faculty can post course content, recorded lectures, YouTube videos, discussions, grades, tests and more. See IT Services for more information.
- Canvas - Canvas serves as the primary learning management system for SDSU. Faculty can post course content, recorded lectures, YouTube videos, discussions, grades, tests and more. See IT Services for more information.
- Get Card (SDSUCard) - manage your money, order food, do laundry & more!
- Handshake - allows students to more easily connect with employers and search for jobs, internships, event information, and on-campus recruiting opportunities
- IT Services - your student can use their SDSUID to securely access many campus IT services and is their single identifier to access all IT services, workstations/devices, and labs at SDSU. Password management is self-service and recoverable through a variety of options, all selected and managed by the student.
- Parking - students and guests can purchase permits, pay citations, and appeal citations. Please make sure you have your vehicle information prior to purchasing a permit as it will be required the first time you register in the portal.
- Web Portal - Admission status check, class schedule and registration, transcripts, official contact information.
Where to suggest your student turn first, if the issue is:
- A roommate ...
Resident Assistant (RA) or Residence Hall Coordinator in the hall
- Personal ...
Counseling & Psychological Services
- A cold or flu ...
Student Health Services
- Selecting a major ...
Office of Advising and Evaluations or Career Services
- Changing a major ...
Office of the Registrar or academic department
- Study skills ...
Counseling & Psychological Services or Academic Advising Center
- Trouble with a class ...
First, course instructor; then, department office
- Trouble with a course instructor ...
Department chair or Office of the Student Ombudsman
- Food/meal plans ...
Aztec Shops student meal plan
E-mail: [email protected]
- Changing an address ...
Student address: Student’s Web Portal
Account parent address: email [email protected] or call 619-594-1653
- Applying for scholarships ...
Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Finding employment ...
- Residency classifications ...
Office of the Registrar
- Involvement opportunities, joining a club or organization ...
Student Life & Leadership