PARENT Resources and Tips
Parent Resource Links
- Career Services Resources for Parents
- Financial Aid & Scholarships for Parents
- Student Health Services for Parents
- Counseling & Psychological Services for Parents
- Fraternity and sorority life, parents’ guide
- Well-being & Health Promotion Parent Resource
- Advising and Evaluations
- Admissions Office
- Office of Housing Administration/Residential Education
- Office of the Registrar
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
Including information on the Student Code of Conduct and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Office of Housing Administration COVID-19 information for residents
- SDSU COVID-19 page - Information for students
- Counseling & Psychological Services - COVID-19 Self Care
- Freshman Orientation Sign Up - credit card and student SDSUID required
- Housing - step-by-step instructions on how to apply for university housing
- Map of campus - interactive resource for locating buildings, parking structures, etc.
- Student Account Services - make a payment for basic tuition & fees
(these require student's SDSUID to log in)
- AidLink - AidLink is a secure online system that gives students 24-hour access to their SDSU financial aid records and SDSU scholarship application(s). Where students activate and manage documents for grants, financial aid and loans.
- Canvas - Canvas serves as the primary learning management system for SDSU. Faculty can post course content, recorded lectures, YouTube videos, discussions, grades, tests and more. See IT Services for more information.
- Get Card (SDSUCard) - manage your money, order food, do laundry & more!
- Handshake - allows students to more easily connect with employers and search for jobs, internships, event information, and on-campus recruiting opportunities
- IT Services - your student can use their SDSUID to securely access many campus IT services and is their single identifier to access all IT services, workstations/devices, and labs at SDSU. Password management is self-service and recoverable through a variety of options, all selected and managed by the student.
- Parking - students and guests can purchase permits, pay citations, and appeal citations. Please make sure you have your vehicle information prior to purchasing a permit as it will be required the first time you register in the portal.
- Web Portal - Admission status check, class schedule and registration, transcripts, official contact information.