The Aztec Parents Fund
Aztec Parents: Making a Difference for Students
As an Aztec parent, you have already made a special investment in your student's success. You help to enrich their experience in so many ways.
By contributing to the Aztec Parents Fund, you will help to improve the quality of life for all SDSU students. The Aztec Parents Fund ensures that your student continues to receive the well-rounded, quality education for which our university is recognized.
For these reasons, the Aztec Parents Fund supports programs that foster student health and wellness, safety, citizenship, and other retention-oriented programs.
Examples of specific programs supported by the Aztec Parents Fund:
- Alcohol and Other Drug Awareness Education
- Aztec Scholarship Student Portal
- R.A.D. (Public Safety’s Rape Aggression Defense Program)
- Residential Education programming
- Counseling & Psychological Services’ Center for Well-Being
- Student leadership programs
- Retention and academic success programs
As an Aztec parent, you can help these important ventures by contributing to the Aztec Parents Fund.
Join a rich tradition of generous parent support to enhance programs that directly benefit students.
Your tax-deductible gift:
- Maintains quality programs, services, and facilities for students
- Initiates new programs that enrich the university experience
- Provides a much-needed supplement to California state educational funding